Safe and Secure Shopping
As my customer, you can rest assured that you can shop safely and securely. This website does not handle credit card information directly. Instead, we use only Paypal or Google Wallet, the most secure, widely-use and respected payment processors available on the internet today. When you checkout you will notice that you are temporarily redirected to the Paypal or Google website to securely collect your credit card details. When your transaction is completed, your credit card information is NOT revealed to us. This guarantees that your credit card that we cannot reveal your credit card information to any third parties, even in the extremely unlikely event that this website is tampered with.
PayPal has quickly become a global leader in on-line payment solutions with more than 164 million accounts worldwide. Available in 190 markets and 17 currencies around the world, PayPal enables global e-commerce by making secure payments possible across different locations, currencies, and languages
- If you decide to pay by credit card, you do not need to sign up for a Paypal account. Simply fill out the payment information on the Paypal checkout page as you would do with any other on-line credit card payments. Your payment will be sent to me.
- You can use your existing Paypal account or get one if you don't. It takes 5 minutes and it's FREE to pay by E-check or debit/bank transfer.
- For money orders please add $3.95 to your total for shipping (CA Residents please add 9.75% sales tax). Mail to Stefania Designs, 11693 San Vicente Blvd. #495. Los Angeles, CA 90049.
- Use one login everywhere: With Google Wallet you can quickly and easily buy from stores across the web and track all your orders and delivery information in one place.
- Shop with confidence: Google's fraud protection policy covers you against unauthorised purchases made through Google Wallet, and we don't share your purchase history or full card number with sellers.
- Control Spam: You can keep your email address confidential, and easily turn off unwanted emails from stores where you use Google Wallet.
- Sign in with your Google Wallet username and password. If you don't already have a Google Wallet account, you can create one. This will be the only time you need to enter your details.